Friday 21 October 2011

Look What Came Home With Me

Well, wandered into the local occult shop once again before doing groceries (badbadbad LOL) and found this adorable little beauty that just simply HAD to come home with me...and for only $15 at least it wasn't budget breaking.



Couldn't resist...Mini cauldron/candle holder with ivy and a rat...Yea, he was coming home with me even if he was $30 LOL I also bought a new book. It was relatively lower priced as well, and fitting for the season - especially since I don't know what I'm doing yet...


A Witch's Halloween by Gerina Dunwich

Don't know much about her but I asked and was told she's a good, bare simple, writer with no complaints LOL Hopefully will give me some ideas for a simple ritual to do!

4 comments:

  1. that little cauldron would have had to come home with me too!! what a magnificent find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candle cauldron is lovely. I have that book. A lot of interresting tidbits lie within its pages. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good find! Love the cauldron candle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Just recently I started making our flat witchier, adding a skeleton here and a weird candleholder there, some incense for every room, ...

    ReplyDelete