Monday 17 October 2011

November Will Be BUSY

Well, some of you out there may have already guessed why my November will be busy for me. NaNoWriMo!!

For those of you out of the loop: National Novel Writing Month I have my basics for my story and am working on the details over these last two weeks of October. I am super excited and hope I win this year! Last year I got a little over halfway and became seriously ill and even after getting better I had insane writer's block for the genre I was using and couldn't finish in time. This year I am planning ahead and have a desktop and iTouch wallpapers of the daily word count goals to keep track of. I'm also thinking of getting some fun crafty supplies and making a physical calendar to hang up in my room.

Anyone else in for NaNo this year??

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about joining, too... my manuscript is this close to being done, and I've got the next project sitting here waiting for me... but I am not sure if I oculd stick to such a schedule for a whole month, with the day job and celebrations (tons of birthdays, mine included!) and exercising and stuff... well, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete